TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are NEON GYPSY’S terms and conditions. These may be amended or modified at any time without any prior notice to an individual. By using our site, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you would like any further information on these terms and conditions please contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
Some of the items we stock are handmade, and because of this they come with quirky minor flaws or the natural materials may vary slightly. Because of this, please take this into consideration when purchasing. Please be aware that garment colour may look different to how it is photographed we try to give the most accurate examples.
We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our website, occasionally we do sell out of certain products and sizes. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will notify you via email. Any changes will be reflected in your order total via email.
All information collected by NEON GYPSY on our website will be used solely by us to conduct our business. Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties, other than for the purpose of processing payments. We will only ask for and use relevant personal information as
We run contests on our site/blog/facebook in which we may ask for your membership to our email subscription. The terms and conditions of each promotion is at the discretion of NEON GYPSY and is subject to change.
We offer an e-newsletters to users who are interested in NEON GYPSY. Users may cancel their free email subscriptions by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter or email.
NEON GYPSY has provided information on the website as accurately as possible. We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the
Copyright and Intellectual Property of this website are owned by NEON GYPSY. All trademarks, service marks and photography are the property of NEON GYPSY. No use of these may be made without prior written consent. We understand however that our images may be used on personal blogs as long as credit is given to NEON GYPSY with a link to our blog or website.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase at Neon Gypsy. If you need any help with our garments, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to assist you in anyway with your purchase
Please make sure you read and understand our returns and exchanges policy as below
- We do not exchange or refund goods if you simply change your mind or have a case of “buyers remorse”.
- Every product we send out is initially quality controlled, however if you have received a product with a manufacturing fault we will happily replace it or refund the cost as long as it has been returned within 7 days of purchase.Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, so it is recommended to use a tracked method for safe delivery.
- Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault.
- Faulty Garments only once accepted -We will credit your original method of payment minus original shipping charges and duties paid. Once your Return arrives please allow 7 business days for your refund to be processed. You will be notified by email once finalised.
- Sizing, fits, styles – If you are unsure about any specifics of a garments please reach out to us for assistance. We do not offer refunds for choosing the incorrect size or if you don’t like the style but are happy to assist you with an exchange or credit note. This must be applied for via email within 7 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Please note we are unable to accept online returns or exchanges to any of our physical boutiques, they must be returned via post.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange/refund if you don’t meet our terms and conditions.
- Online Gift vouchers must be used online only and can only be used once. No change or credit is given.
- Online Gift vouchers/promo codes cannot be exchanged for cash nor used at our physical boutiques.
- Sales Items –Sale items are FINAL SALE, and will not be accepted for return, exchange or credit note.
- Please be careful of your jewellery and other items when wearing our garments, fabrics can be damaged easily. Garments that are damaged from wear will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Due to hygiene reasons all jewellery is final sale. Jewellery that is damaged from wear after purchasing cannot be returned.
- Follow the care instructions on our garments, if you are unsure we always recommend a gentle, cold hand wash. Steam iron is highly recommended.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- All online returns need to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 day of receiving your order
- Please request a return/exchange by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please include your Full Name, reason for return, order number and which item/s you would like to exchange.
- Once we have received your item we will notify you and process your exchange/refund within seven business days.
- Please note we are unable to accept online returns or exchanges to any of our physical boutiques, they must be returned via post after you have an email from us confirming your return.
176 Maunganui Rd
Mount Maunganui, 3116
Phone: +64 (07) 575 4119
Please note: NEON GYPSY will not be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the item. If the item does not reach us safely, NEON GYPSY will not be held responsible.