White Sandalwood – Large Soy Candle
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.25 with More info
400 gm candle in an apothecary-style amber glass jar with a gold brass lid and a kraft paper label.
White sandalwood is an exotic blend of Indian sandalwood, white musk and almond creme, ideal for a spicy hit!
Top Notes: Bergamot, pink grapefruit, lime
Middle Notes: White patchouli, cashmere, marshmallow
Base Notes: Vanilla, white sandalwood, amber, cedar
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
All candles are hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our Paeroa studio.