Reed Diffuser – Whiskey in a Stick
or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.75 with More info
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $6.50 with what's this?
Whiskey in a Stick
You don’t even have to be a whiskey drinker to enjoy this fragrance! A fine blend of whiskey, maple and butterscotch vanilla creates an adventurous, rich flavour. A perfect choice for the evenings.
Top Notes: Bergamot, lemon, spun sugar
Middle Notes: Brown sugar, walnut, caramel
Base Notes: Maple, whiskey, clove, vanilla
When you first assemble your Amberjack Reed Diffuser, allow the reeds to infuse in the oil for a few minutes before turning over. This will give the reeds a head start and will improve the scent throw. We recommend you turn the reeds weekly to maintain a good level of fragrance.
- Store diffuser on a flat, stable surface.
- Ensure diffuser is placed securely to avoid being knocked over or affected by wind.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If the scent is too strong, remove a couple of reeds.
- If diffuser oil is spilt, clean with a wet cloth immediately.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight to avoid the reeds drying out.
- Wash skin immediately if they come into contact with the oil.
All products are hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our Paeroa studio.