Inspired by Golden Brown’s creators Canadian heritage and incredible travels through Alaska and the Yukon, this stunning cardigan coat is knitted in 100% Merino superfine wool. Merino is a very fine lightweight wool that is incredibly soft and warm. Its an investment piece that will last a lifetime.
We see this as a year round favourite, perfect belted up early mornings in winter over denim or cords (beautiful paired with the Grove Winter Maxi Dress or Arlo Flares and colours work perfectly with the Rowie’s Raphy Jumpsuit) and worn open as the day warms up. Spring and summer evenings throw it over a pair of denim cut offs for that evening beach session.
Features wide collar, front patch pockets and self belt.
This season Golden Brown have introduced natural wool to our collection… “We love wool because its natural, textural and evokes cosy warm feelings…Wool although more of an initial investment will last you a lifetime, breathes naturally and supports a sustainable industry.”
Please note the fabric appears more cream in real life than in the imagery. Please see close-up of the coat for a more accurate depiction of the colour. NG xx
Why Golden Brown chose this fabric?
- 100% natural fibre – Merino Wool Knit
- Environmentally sustainable
- Merino wool is incredibly soft, warm and cosy and if looked after will last a lifetime.
Approximate Size Guide:
- XS/S = Au 6 – 10
- M/L = Au 12 – 16
- Model is an Au 10 and is wearing the size XS/S
Measurements (taken lying flat):
- S/M – Shoulder to Shoulder (dropped shoulders) = 50cm, total length = 71cm Shoulder to sleeve = 55cm
- M/L – Shoulder to Shoulder (dropped shoulders) = 54cm, total length = 73cm Shoulder to sleeve = 57cm
Extra Small/Small, Medium/Large